Re: [OM] IMG: Sunrise, Moonset

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sunrise, Moonset
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:38:06 -0400
While it's certainly adjustable it's definitely not arbitrary. The required resolution depends ultimately on print size, viewing distance and (especially in the case of Moose) human visual acuity. If you want every dot resolved on an 8x10 print at 300 dpi you need to resolve 50 lines/mm (which actually means line pairs). You probably can't do that without a solid tripod.

Chuck Norcutt