Re: [OM] IMG: Eclipse, barely

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eclipse, barely
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:36:08 +0000 (UTC)
Impressive shots.

----- Original Message -----From: Charles Geilfuss
<charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:46:04 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] IMG: Eclipse, barely

We were blessed with good weather here: clear, no haze, no wind. Was hopingto
silhouette a downtown Charleston church spire on the face of the settingsun,
but TPE was off by a bit. Next time I'll go by the day before to makesure they
line up. Used E-620 set on manual, attached to an Astrotechrefractor (about
480mm) and a Tokina RMC 2X magnifier. Filtered withThousand Oaks Solar film in
a homemade holder:

Charlie