Re: [OM] IMG: Rice Paddies in Monochrome

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rice Paddies in Monochrome
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 19:42:37 -0300
I did a Google maps search and Sapa shows up in the remote far north west far of Vietnam close to the border with China's Yunnan province.

If this map reference is correct you look to have gone to the furthest remote reaches of Vietnam. I imagine that this is an area far removed from the ordinary tourist's itinerary.

jh