Re: [OM] IMG: Cape Neddick Lighthouse

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cape Neddick Lighthouse
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 20:24:55 -0400
Actually, I think the focus problem is in the near foreground rocks. Any idea how far away the nearest one was?

Chuck Norcutt

On 10/25/2014 4:14 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Actually, it's pretty sharp.  Here is an extreme crop:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/157975122

I could have gotten closer by walking on wet, slippery rocks, but I wanted
to get the bench in this one.

Thanks,

Tina

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Chuck Norcutt <