Re: [OM] IMG: Eclipse, barely

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eclipse, barely
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:41:04 -0500
My level of frustration on this event was rather high, but it was one
of those cases where you just bite your tongue and let it ride.

We were headed out the door for a 340 mile trip to Springfield
Missouri, and I was planning on getting some shots as we were headed
south out of town on some back roads. There were several points of
interest along the way, including wind-turbines, barns and other items
that I was going to shoot as the sun/moon was setting.

Alas, my daughter had a multiple piano students to give lessons to and
the mother did a drop and run and failed to come back until 45 minutes
after the last lesson. Of course, that meant that we didn't leave the
house until 20 minutes past sunset.

Oh well, at least the last partial eclipse was a roaring success for
me. Oh, and the trip itself went really well.

AG