Re: [OM] OT. Spam

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Spam
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:41:48 +0000
I disagree, Moose.

I find Spam an invasion and I will not put up with it.  Reporting with
spamcop.net <http://spamcop.net/> helps to reduce it.  And in the UK you can
complain to the Information Commissioner who will send a notice to cease to
British companies. One company near London was sending me 3 or 4 emails a week
until I lodged a complaint with the ICO.

We don’t have to lie back and accept it . . .

Chris