Re: [OM] OT. Spam

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Spam
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:39:40 -0700
On 10/27/2014 12:46 PM, SwissPace wrote:
I recently unsubscribed from two well known bicycle stores in the UK (hence thinking it should be OK ) and since then I have also had a huge increase in spam.

A shame. I generally prefer adding a site to spam/junk, so its emails don't appear in my inbox, to unsubscribing, as that is so often trouble. With big companies it seems OK, but otherwise ...

Thunderbirds spam filter is not working well for me

I'm not sure I've used TBird's spam filter much. As it just pulls in mail from other mail servers, I'm relying primarily on those spam filters.

Filtered Moose
  (Like filtered Camels, only better.)