Re: [OM] Strawberry shortcake

Subject: Re: [OM] Strawberry shortcake
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:51:17 -0400
I didn't take it as a criticism. I didn't even remember it was you who said it. But be assured that my collection of images of belly button lint is hardly of master level. Therefore I will not share it and you need not worry.

Actually, apart from a lot of not terribly worthy landscape panos (mostly taken in so-so light) the small collection of images that I have on Zone-10 is reasonably representative of the types of photos I take these days. I was going to take some pseudo macro shots yesterday of some teeny-tiny Florida wildflowers but the sun was in the wrong place and then I forgot it and never got a round-tuit. There was also what I think was a great horned owl setting on the power lines close to my house last night. But it was really dark. I thought about taking a shot of him but I didn't think he'd care much for being lit up by a couple of T-32s. So, once again I didn't get a round-tuit. Lucky owl.

Chuck Norcutt