[OM] Where can I report a software bug to Olympus? Does OV3 have a bug?

Subject: [OM] Where can I report a software bug to Olympus? Does OV3 have a bug?
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:50:23 -0400
Hi all,

I usually process my pictures with the Olympus Viewer 3 and export them in
TIFF 16 bit to Lightroom to file them and easily correct c/a and many
things I cannot do under Olympus but at least I preserve the marvelous
Olympus color and automatic shadow adjustment. The feature I use most under
Olympus Viewer 3 is copy settings.

Double click in the raw file, click edit in the top right corner. Modify
white balance, click distortion correction and then select copy edit
settings. Finally you select the raw images and paste edit settings and
voila. The other day I upgraded to 1.4 and now stopped working. I cannot
apply the setting to several images, just one by one. Does anyone have
experienced the same issue? I would appreciate your help.

David