Re: [OM] OT. Spam

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Spam
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:29:35 +1100
Me too, Windows 7 + Outlook.

...Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus
[mailto:olympus-bounces+wayne.harridge=structuregraphs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of Jim Nichols
Sent: Tuesday, 28 October 2014 5:52 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

I've also been receiving more spam in the last couple of months, on a PC
running Thunderbird software. Not sure what precipitated the change.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/27/2014 1:38 PM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
> Helppppppp !!
>                            Over the last few days for no apparent
> reason my Mac has become inundated with spam e-mails. They are picked up
by my spam filter but the situation is crazy ! Today I have had 38 "real "
messages and 123 spam...and still counting. The vast majority purport to
come from four supermarket chains...with others offering discount travel
offers  and Russian Girlfriends (sounds promising) most state to
unsubscribe"click here" - nothing happens or write to ....zero gravity N
Kerr Ave Wilmington NC.
> It is driving me crazy. Is there any alternative to changing my e-mail
address..which would be VERY inconvenient.