Re: [OM] FINISHED!! And a favor.

Subject: Re: [OM] FINISHED!! And a favor.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:37:36 -0400
By page: A first choice and (maybe) a second. If you've not already noticed the quirk, I have a great dislike for out of focus foregrounds.

1) Wash Day, Monastery (if you fix the slight vertical distortion and level it) 2) One Monk Praying (would have been Monk with Shoes if the foreground had been in focus)
3) Night Market, Alms Bowls
4) The Market (but would have been The Happy Bean Sprout Vendor or the Lotus Fruit Lady except for out of focus foregrounds)
5) As a pair: Drying Rice and Drying Rice II, also Making Rice Paper IV
6) Sunset Kite, and (possibly as a pair) The Fish and The Night Market
7) Sunset Swim - Tighter Crop (to remove the distracting blown highlights on the water), Beach Sunset

Enough for today.

Chuck Norcutt