Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8 (and more)

Subject: Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8 (and more)
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 05:05:10 +1300
Jez wrote:

> Brian - since I had to make two applications I have two codes - let me
> know if you need one Jez
Thanks Jez, that will be much appreciated. This current e-mail address for
me is the preferred one right now.

In a day or so I head up to Christchurch for a 3-day trip to visit my daughter
and her son who will be aged 1 year on Sunday. I will be staying with my
middle brother out in the country. Maggie is not well enough to travel so I
will
go alone.

There will be only minimal photography on the way but I hope to enjoy views
of landscapes I used to pass every month, a few years ago. And of course
there will be things that have changed.

OT, yesterday afternoon I listened to a concert given by Dr Donald
Cullington, once Head of Music at Belfast University. Bach's Goldberg
Variations, played on a grand piano in a fairly small public room. For an 85
y.o. it was impressive. He spent about two half-hours giving verbal analyses
of the music, with printed cheat-sheet.  The detail musicologists go to is
amazing.

Brian

---
is active.