Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8

Subject: Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:28:27 -0400
Thanks for the feedback. I never did consider it a Firefox issue but a web developer shortcoming. I do run Ghostery and adblockers but, if they interfere, the page software should still remain aware that the intended action did not occur and do a graceful recovery. It just added to my notion that the DxO app is constructed by novices.

Chuck Norcutt