Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:47:24 -0400
We are already benefiting from the karma.  Kyle left his camera bag on the
train platform and they found it and returned it to him by the next train.
I have internet access in P'town where there was supposed to be none.

No, that is not Kyle.  It's the DL's official photographer.

He is a very sweet guy.  Very touchy, feely, very happy with everyone.

Thanks,

Tina

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Super!
>
> A sweet guy I'm told
>
> And the LUG and Oly list's karmas will benefit from the good vibes I
> presume :-)
>
> Apart from the selfie, is that Kyle on the left hand side of the picture?
>
> More to come?
>
> Amities
> Philippe
>

> Le 31 oct. 2014 à 15:01, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>

> >> Kyle, Chris, Emanuel and I spent all day yesterday with the Dalai Lama
> in
> >> Boston.  It was a very long, very tiring, very emotional, very uplifting
> >> day!!  Including lunch with His Holiness:
> >>
> >> http://www.pbase.com/image/158043873
> >>

> >     What a wonderful experience that must have been!  I've heard that
> his persona is a bit like that of a child.  Did you get that impression?
> >

> > Chris
> >
> > When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
> >     - Hunter S. Thompson
> > --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com