Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:49:37 -0400
I would not say child-like but he does have a happy, bubbly personality and
he loves to touch people.  He goes out of his way to talk to and touch
ordinary workers like the guy sweeping the floor or serving the food or the
bumbling photographers all around him!  He can get very serious, as he does
in his 6 hour talks on various aspects of the Buddhist faith.

Thanks,

Tina

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> >Kyle, Chris, Emanuel and I spent all day yesterday with the Dalai Lama in
> >Boston.  It was a very long, very tiring, very emotional, very uplifting
> >day!!  Including lunch with His Holiness:
> >
> >http://www.pbase.com/image/158043873
> >

>      What a wonderful experience that must have been!  I've heard that his
> persona is a bit like that of a child.  Did you get that impression?
>

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com