Re: [OM] IMG: Fall style

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall style
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:11:22 -0600
On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From the sidewalks of Seattle:
> <https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/15513094450/>

I see people like that all the time - mostly jock-types.  Middle of
January, 20 below. Wearing a heavy coat, basketball shorts, athletic shoes
or sandals with no socks. Or, worse, wearing a t-shirt, basketball shorts,
and shoes with no socks. I don't get it. Either their metabolism is cranked
all the way up to "furnace" or they're trying to prove to us just how macho
and tough they are.

Me? I'm all about a nice warm, coat, scarf, hat, pants, and socks and
shoes. And gloves.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie