Re: [OM] Another free download

Subject: Re: [OM] Another free download
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:12:43 -0500
There are some complaints on that page that it's either not downloading or else isn't working after the download. You have to be careful what you're clicking on. The "obvious" download button takes you to and ad for a different company. The not so obvious link is:
<http://www.hdrsoft.com/download/dpmag/>
Then enter access code PDM112014 to start the download.

I haven't actually tried to load any images into it yet but the rest of the app seems to work: video, help file, etc. Perhaps I missed an install time question but there was no icon installed on my desktop after it was over. For Windows the app is installed in a folder named PhotoMatixEssentials4 so you can use PhotomatixEssentials4.exe to create a shortcut then edit the shortcut to install the Photomatix icon which is named Icone_128x128.ico.

Chuck Norcutt