Re: [OM] IMG: Fall style

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall style
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 13:23:39 -0800
On 11/3/2014 1:02 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

I don't get basketball shorts. They look like ladies culottes from the late
'70s and early '80s which "Good Baptists" used to wear in order to pretent
to be "modest" while gagging out the rest of the population. And they're
getting longer and longer. Might as well just wear regular pants. Worse
ones I've seen are about four inches above the foot. HUH? We called those
things "Floods".

I know women who hate them, too. At least a couple I know stopped watching basketball when the style changed. Obviously, their enjoyment of the game was not all related to what most men are interested in in it. :-)

And what about the men's shorts in the stores? I've got pretty nice legs*, but they look less good with baggy shorts down to or below the knees. ;-)

Just Sayin' Moose

* As I've been told by various females over the years.