Re: [OM] Heads up those of you in Florida !

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads up those of you in Florida !
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:49:33 -0800
On 11/5/2014 1:37 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
US is rapidly becoming a 3rd-world country. Some states would probably now
qualify. The election yesterday will only speed up the process...

There was an election?

OH, yeah, I do remember voting; but haven't looked at the outcome. Around here, for National and State offices, it's all Demos who will win, generally win big, or demos running against each other. Our open primary system pits the two primary two vote getters against each other in the final election. So we had a choice of two only slightly differentiable demos for State legislature this time. Black male and white female, both with fliers sent touting them by groups with somewhat unsavory donors.

Well, on a positive note, it won't matter that the president was born
in a 3rd-world country and the birth certificate was faked. :)

I love your ability to see the bright side! ;-)

Which is he?

A. Political Moose
Apolitical Moose