Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:48:25 -0500
The "Columbia" Cuban restaurant in Ybor City (central Tampa) and several
other locations in Florida also has grub to travel for. The Columbia in Ybor City is a planned destination before we leave Florida for South Carolina. <http://www.columbiarestaurant.com/>

Chuck Norcutt

On 11/7/2014 8:03 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Have tried Florida in winter. I’m good for seven days max, and then
only if I spend it in two different places. However, there is a
wonderful cajun restaurant on a river somewhere just back from Tampa
Bay that has grub to travel for. That and some friends is about all I
miss about Florida. If I were to become a snowbird, it most likely
would be in Nathan’s basement. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire Certified Neanderthal

On Nov 6, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Chuck Norcutt