Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Missing in Action
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 11:32:03 +0100
We went there a couple of times during our 3 years living in Tampa (1987-90)
but found it to be a tourist trap, and not particularly authentic. Sangria in a
Cuban restaurant?? It must be said that my wife is from Puerto Rico, so our
standards for authenticity when it comes to Carribean food are probably higher
than most guests to the Columbia.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman