Re: [OM] IMGS: My Pantry

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My Pantry
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:57:01 -0500
Great pantry.  Tom does good work too but we need to see the ceiling. :-)

I do believe you shot this with a 12mm lens but the EXIF says 90mm. Does the Voighlander not communicate with the camera? You have the camera tilted upward and the room is falling inward. From the B&H add for the lens: "Voigtlander recommends the use of a level for distortion-free photos." :-)

Set the camera halfway between floor and ceiling and level it vertically. Then shoot.

Chuck Norcutt