Re: [OM] Nuke em till they sell

Subject: Re: [OM] Nuke em till they sell
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:20:52 -0600
> Are you listening, Brian?

There is also an interesting point to this which is hard for us to
accept. We photographers may like our pictures a certain way, but the
people writing the checks may like it an entirely different way.

I posted two extreme versions of the photograph--one with Chernobyl
settings, and the other straight with no adjustments at all. Nathan,
Moose and others made note that the straight version was the
preferred, or somehere in the middle. I personally prefer a middle-of
the road one, myself, and that's what I have had for a long time. But
the customers have spoken. Disneyland it is.

I would say, though, that the larger the print, the more toned down it
needs to be.

AG