Re: [OM] Scotland 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2014
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:28:07 -0000
I have only looked at the Applecross/Toscaig images so far, Mike. Nice stuff
- you have explored more of Applecross than I have! But I did notice that
"we crossed the rainy Bealach na Ba about 2 hours behind Piers". Correct, it
was rainy as most of my own photos will testify, but not two hours, I
suspect. My camera is always left at GMT, so would be one hour slow in
summer. Hence only one hour behind!! As we were heading away from Applecross
over the bealach, and if memory serves we returned to the Black Isle via the
Great Glen,  we almost certainly passed you somewhere between Strathcarron
and Stromeferry (or "Stromeferry No Ferry" as it is signposted).

Small world, eh?

>From scanning your itinerary, I think you have covered everywhere I could
have suggested - well done indeed.

Piers