Re: [OM] Scotland 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2014
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:52:41 -0800
All these lovely pictures make we want to go back for another visit in the
worst way, Mike. I'd love to be able to spend the length of time you
enjoyed. Perhaps one day. My only recent trip was just over 5 years ago,
and we had time only for a drive to Machrihanish (my grandmother's
birthplace) and environs and an afternoon in Edinburgh.

Re: the album software, I had zero pop-ups while looking through it, and I
went photo-to-photo through the entirety. Browser was the latest Google
Chrome on an Asus Chromebook, but I've got both Ad Block Plus and Ghostery
running, so perhaps they're the reason. I did note that pressing the "up"
arrow when at the main portion of the album, one is returned to a text list
of the parent directory. I do not know if this is intentional or not, but
would caution that if not intentional, it could pose a security risk for
your web site.