Re: [OM] Natural swimming pond was Re: Toilets

Subject: Re: [OM] Natural swimming pond was Re: Toilets
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:36:17 -0600
On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:51 AM, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You could of course dig your own (or get someone  else to do it for you) -
> I spent 4 years digging ours. but in the end had to get someone to finish
> it when I realised how tricky the liner would be to install
>
> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/The-Swimming-Pond/
> How-the-professionals-do-it/i-zRWvKZ5/A>
>
> how it was done
>
> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/The-Swimming-Pond>

Fascinating. However, I've never seen a pond constructed like that with the
walled structure inside, surrounded by more water and actually under the
surface. Is that because it's sort of a combination swimming pool and pond?
Are there fish in there as well?

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie