Re: [OM] Scotland 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2014
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 12:15:26 -0800
That?s going to take a bit of trawling through, Mike...
Of course. Why I divided it into smaller more digestible chunks. This is for several different audiences and it was easier to make one big one rather than multiple. Difficult to cull as someone in the family will object.
That looks like a place to be on a day like that...
It was the best day and the first day. We learned to grab the opportunity.
I've spotted a spelling mistake...
I continue to correct them as I notice them. However it seems that place names have multiple 'correct' spellings, e.g. the OS maps seem to default to the Gaelic.
when last she went to Skye it was cold, wet and blowy....
Yep. That's what we had on Skye after the first day. It adds character.... But there were breaks. The weather is similar to our weather at home and we have learned to pick a rain-shadowed spot on those days. e.g. we found some sun on the Waternish Penn. in the lee of the Cullin Hills on a particularly bad day. Didn't escape the wind though.
Nice to see another contribution to the toilet theme...
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/Albums/Scotland%202014/Stirling%20Castle/slides/StirlingCastle_1164.html>

Hope the pop-us are gone? Right click does not yet work??
Will continue to add commentary as time allows. Suggestions welcomed.

Thanks for looking
Mike