[OM] Images sold!

Subject: [OM] Images sold!
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:31:05 +0000
I’ve just uploaded a couple of my autumn photographs to Alamy, only to realise
that I had made a sale.   I was very surprised, not least when I realised that
it happened in 2003!  They were 2 scenes from Turkey, taken with OMs while I
was on detachment (TDY) to Incirlik AB on Operation Northern Watch.

I cannot think how I have not noticed this; I had stopped checking some years
ago, but not that long ago.  Perhaps the new website design makes it more
obvious.

Anyway, I was dead chuffed nonetheless.

Chris