Re: [OM] Stand Here, Landscape App

Subject: Re: [OM] Stand Here, Landscape App
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:35:20 +0000
Thanks, but I’m as wary as you appear to be, Tina.  There have to be some
surprises in life.  Some people will find the “right place” to stand and see a
fantastic view, others won’t, but so be it . . .

As I mentioned a few minutes ago, I shall be in Salzburg in 10 days’ time; I
shall read about the place, see what there is to see near where I shall be
staying and working, but I want to find stuff myself, not because there’s a
“right place” to stand.

Chris