Re: [OM] Where to sell was Re: Images sold!

Subject: Re: [OM] Where to sell was Re: Images sold!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:02:37 -0600
By the way, one tip for Alamy uploads:

Space your batches out so you have only one mass waiting for QC at a
time. If you get a rejection on one upload, it will tank all the
others in the queue. Along with this, keep your upload quantity down.
It only takes one rejected photo to have the entire batch rejected.
And like I said, it will not only tank that batch but usually all
pending batches.

Once you have a relatively stable run of QC passed photos, they
accelerate yours through faster. If you have a history of QC
rejections, you get punished with slower QC approvals.

Mine are currently in the slow lane because I've not been very active
over the past year. That's the other thing that will stall QC. Those
who are not consistent uploaders will get punished.

Of course, "punishment" is relative. Alamy is really very easy to work
with and "slow lane" means a couple of days.