Re: [OM] (OT) Lumix DMC-FZ1000

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Lumix DMC-FZ1000
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:50:31 +0000
I agree with Nathan, for the most part, Bob.

But although I am happy to carry only my X100S, know that it will produce sharp
shots if I operate it well, I reckon that you’ll feel under-equipped on your
visit to Scotland with only a 35mm equivalent lens.

You could pick up any Fuji mirrorless bodies for very little dosh,
comparatively speaking, and equip yourself with an 18 and 60 to “straddle” your
X100S’s focal length.  Have a look at the deals available.

Chris