Re: [OM] Danny Macaskill: The Ridge - YouTube

Subject: Re: [OM] Danny Macaskill: The Ridge - YouTube
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:41:45 -0600
> This is exactly* what I was doing when I went over the top of my handlebars
> and cracked my ribs (and maybe some did some thoracic spine injury I should
> probably see the GP about).

Yup. Me too. Well, kinda sorta....

I launched myself over the handlebars going down an extremely steep
hillside and did about a 15 foot vertical fall. Managed to get out of
that one with a sprained wrist and half my body purple.

Another time, I tried bunny hopping a fallen tree at about 20-25 mph.
Didn't quite clear the tree trunk and broke my clavicle. Oh and turned
the same half of my body purple.

Unfortunately, neither time did I have a crown watching to cheer and
hold up numbers. (and carry me off in the stretcher).

AG