Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/11/2014: tomorrow is Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/11/2014: tomorrow is Thanksgiving
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:55:55 -0800
On 11/26/2014 2:38 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
…which of course is just a normal working day here in Spain. But in the evening
we have invited Spanish friends for a Thanksgiving dinner, just as we did last year.
So my wife is busy with turkey, pecans, pumpkins and who knows what else. I too made a
contribution to the preparations on my way home from work this afternoon. It is of
course appropriate to support the US economy on a day like tomorrow, so:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3723898546&k=f3gVBTc&lb=1&s=O

Looks like you are all set! Of the 10 bottles I can identify, I've had 7.

Brooklyn Brewery certainly existed when I was last there a few years ago, but I don't recall seeing the beer then. Perhaps the craft beer explosion in the last few years brought them out of Williamsburg to a wider audience.

Bottled & Canned Moose