Re: [OM] IMG: Be nice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Be nice
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:26:32 -0800
They have made recycling so easy that it's much better than throwing stuff in
the garbage!
First we didn't have the option to recycle anything but oil and batteries and beer cans. Then we began to recycle everything but you must sort it all yourself. Now we 'co-mingle', whatever that means. Well, it turns out a lot of it is re-mingled and shipped off to the landfill on an Indian reservation somewhere out in the desert. We've come full circle but at least we can feel good about it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Mike