[OM] Free - Filters

Subject: [OM] Free - Filters
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 17:53:37 -0500
I'm trying to create some room by sending some of my surplus to you.   My
filter drawers are cluttered and need some breathing room.  Let me know  what
you want and I'll see what I can send your way. Most of my surplus is in
49mm, 52mm and 55mm sizes although there are some other odd sizes. For the
really old, old school guys you might ask about series 7,8 & 9
filters/adapters/hoods,etc. Cokin? May be a few but not in the P size.Many of
the
polarizers will be linear which is not a problem for old school OM folks.
Bunches
of UV/1A/skylight/polarizers .  Some color filters for  B&W.  Ask for what
you need and will use.  Don't think there will  be any 25A filters, but may
be.Off list please.  <{B^)  Bill  Barber