Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:40:41 +0000
Hi,
I have one from Transcend - answer is NO.  On IOS or Android you can
'Shoot-and-View' and immediately see a full-screen view - and then click if
you want to download - but you can't even do that on a PC. You have to open
a web browser and then you can view the pictures already on the card. To
download them you have to select the picture(s) you want and click
Download.
At an event I did in the summer I tethered my camera and used Lightroom -
worked fine because I was tripod based anyway.
Jez