Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:40:18 -0800
On 11/28/2014 9:11 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
Those of you who have used them - can they be set to just stream everything
shot to a laptop with no intervention from the photographer?

Working the Dr. Who convention again this weekend and thinking about how to
streamline our photo-making process for next year.

I know little about these. I DO know that some months ago, I got interested in what seemed a great deal on one. Turned out upon a little research to be an older model that didn't do something the newer one did. I don't remember now what that something (somethings?) was, but it was significant for some uses.

So just a heads up to be aware of different models, what they do and what you
are buying.

ME? I ordered a different (Toshiba?) one a little later. The same delivery service that is a regular visitor here returned it, along with some other little thing in the same box, saying they couldn't find the address. I took that as an omen.

And now I have two µ4/3 bodies with WiFi built-in.

Connected Images Moose