Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 21:01:05 -0500
Yes, I also have ebay lens hoods. What I have works fine and I think the Chinese uWinka brand hoods I have for the 12-50 and 14-150 are quite well made. I know the 12-50 & 9-18 use the same hood but I bought another uWinka for the 9-18 since I always keep the hoods reversed on the lens when not in use. Unfortunately, I was not able to find a uWinka for the 70-300 but what I bought looks fairly sturdy in the ebay ads.

Chuck Norcutt