Re: [OM] Just added to my OM lens collection 135/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Just added to my OM lens collection 135/2.8
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 04:56:55 -0500
I¹ve had a 135mm f3.5 for many years. My dad bought it for me when I was a
kid! I have not used it a lot, but when I have it has been a very good
lens. Any advantage to the f2.8 version other than 1/2 stop of speed? The
f3.5 version I have is incredibly tiny, which I love.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook