[OM] My best shot from Iowa, was: Stand Here, Landscape App

Subject: [OM] My best shot from Iowa, was: Stand Here, Landscape App
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 10:15:24 -0500
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Iowa%20Corn%20%26%20Soybeans/img_7581e%20blend.htm>

From crossing Iowa to see Ken and Joel in 2008. But I could have gone on another mile or two or ten and taken the same shot. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 11/26/2014 9:29 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
I won't repeat what Carol says about Iowa from her cross country drive when
she moved out here from Maine. ;-)

That's perfectly OK. I grew up in Michigan in a resort community. I'm
sure what she has to say about Iowa is pretty much true. On a positive
note, I usually don't have to fight other photographers for the right
spot to place my tripod.

AG