Re: [OM] Net neutrality and why it matters

Subject: Re: [OM] Net neutrality and why it matters
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:48:46 -0600
My biggest problem with Netflix is that they keep pushing for streaming-only
subscriptions, then 70% of the time the movie we want to watch is only
available via DVD. Or, it's there for streaming, we put it in the queue, and a
week later the studio had revoked the streaming rights and we need to wait for
the DVD anyway.  The worst is an original movie that gets yanked as soon as the
sequel is released to theatres. "Want to watch "How To Train Your Dragon" or
Spider-Man before you go see the sequel? Sorry. The studio made us take it down
so you have to wait 4 days for the physical disc."

It's all clueless studio BS.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach