Re: [OM] Risking the Wrath

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the Wrath
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 07:20:58 -0500
That seems satisfyingly overcooked. A very large print could be nice, if done
properly. Based on the web image, I’d start with something such as Epson Ultra
Smooth Fine Art paper. If it turned out some texture would work, I’l go for
Epson’s Velvet Fine Art. The trick would be to tone down the yellow-orange
(sun?) so that it doesn’t look all digital. Smooth tonal gradations rather than
abrupt.

Just musing aloud.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal