Re: [OM] Stand Here, Landscape App

Subject: Re: [OM] Stand Here, Landscape App
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:53:34 -0500
I can't argue it but my eyes see something different.

Chuck Norcutt

On 11/30/2014 10:52 PM, Moose wrote:
On 11/30/2014 7:51 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
This one
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Yosemite/Yosemite_2002&image=020428-29_22.jpg>

Ah yes, an old film scan. If you look at the wider view next to it,
you'll see that the trees immediately above the falls are, in fact,
tilted to the left, compared to those on both sides and in the
foreground.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Yosemite/Yosemite_2002&image=020428-29_23.jpg>

I may not have got it quite 'right', as there are several clues pointing
in different directions, but I think it's pretty good. I decided to keep
the same alignment for the close-up as the wider shot next to it.

Tilted Moose