Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions
From: Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:47:27 -0800
Interesting looking on ebay, a good condition OM 180mm/2.8 goes for about
200-300.
The Minolta A mount 200mm/F2.8 apo, which is well regarded and of course
autofocus on Sony, go for 600-1000.Seem mostly available from sellers in JP.
The Nikons are uncommon, but price higher,the Canons less and there are more of
them.
So I just bought a Canon for $159.

It is the IF later design version, looks in good condition from pix.
Figured I could resell at about same price if I don't like it.
Tim