Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 question
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 09:33:16 +0000
Nathan

I’ve had a spare moment at work and you can make it work that way with the
following measures:

1.      Set up the EVF as Eye Sensor.
2.      Ensure that Screen Setup/Image Disp. is set to to at least 1.5sec.
3.      When you take the shot the LCD will display the shot as soon as you
move your face away from the EVF.

It’s probably a workaround compared with the X-Pro1, though (I still haven’t
had a look at mine to see how to make it work like yours).

Chris