Re: [OM] Losing eyecups, was: I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] Losing eyecups, was: I got tired of waiting...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 10:17:39 -0800
EP-11 extended eyecup that I use.
I tried one. It lasted maybe a couple hours... then the rubber part came off. Might have been defective. I didn't like it based on the few shots I took with it installed. Just not compatible with glasses.

I have one of these ...well I can't find it for sale anymore...basically a nose bra for your camera...a simple piece of neoprene with a hole in the center and a belt strap. I really like it despite the rude, obscene comments I got concerning its use when I opened it at Xmas. It is simple, works well with a backpack, most harnesses don't, and keeps the camera against the chest not banging around. But I was using it in Scotland when I lost the last eyecup. Who knows?? I just ordered two replacements. I'm going to try to figure out a more secure mounting method hopefully without having to bring out the big guns.

Mike