Re: [OM] [OT] Any suggestions for a VOIP provider?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Any suggestions for a VOIP provider?
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:39:53 -0500
Can't help with a VOIP provider, Chuck, but I can offer an opinion about
it. We recently switched to all-VOIP at the hospital and, in a word, it
sucks pond water. In-house calls are fine; outside calls to a land line are
mediocre but tolerable; calls to a cell phone are execrable. I typically
tell them to hang up and call me on a land line. The sound quality is like
listening to two Cyclons at the same time. Alexander Graham's first call
was probably better quality.

Charlie

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx