Re: [OM] Simple lens designs like Tessar on Digital cameras.

Subject: Re: [OM] Simple lens designs like Tessar on Digital cameras.
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 21:19:35 +0100
Smoothies are fine.
Champagne is meant to be drunk, the finer the bubbles the better ;-)

Amities
Philippe on a no-donut diet

Le 3 déc. 14 à 21:06, Mike Gordon via olympus a écrit :

CN writes:
The very distinct and distracting bubbles are not my idea of
desirable
bokeh.

Edgy bokeh bothers me but some bokeh is sooo bad it becomes good--at
least if used judiciously in the proper setting. Actually the lens can
nicely render for portraits and if no specular highlights,
the bokeh can be very smooth. No Champaign bubble bokeh for you then Chuck--how 'bout a doughnut? Get your CAT lens out lately?

Ahh, found the Cooke triplet Andrew purchased--see
http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2011-01/msg01019.html

http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/camera-lens/ms-super-triplet-perar-4-28.html

Maker claims it outperforms most Tessars.

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE