Re: [OM] The lenses are here...

Subject: Re: [OM] The lenses are here...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:25:28 -0500
They will likely fail to exist for some time. We're still trying to unpack and store 150 boxes of stuff in a brand new house that, as of yet, doesn't even have a single curtain on a window. Privacy is provided by stacks of moving boxes placed in front of the windows. :-)

Daughter and family will be here the day after Christmas. Not much time to get some living space together. I doubt they'll want to live behind the boxes for very long. :-)

Chuck Norcutt