Re: [OM] The lenses are here...

Subject: Re: [OM] The lenses are here...
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:05:27 +0100
My tip? Never get married ;-)

And keep the cellar where it belongs ;-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 4 déc. 14 à 17:26, Ken Norton a écrit :

The first 25 years we were married, we moved 39 times, including several moves overseas. The only way I knew to clean house was to move! We are
never moving again, though.

For me, it's seven moves in the first 20 years of marriage. I still
have stuff in boxes from when we first got married.

AG

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE